3 MONTH PARTS & 12 MONTHS ENGINE WARRANTY
MONDAY-FRIDAY 11:30AM-5PM PST
STANDARD VEHICLE WARRANTY DEFINED:
- Locate the manufacture Warranty: Please check each specific item we sell, carry different warranties. You can locate your warranty length at the bottom of the specific item description page. The site standard manufacture Warranty offered is 3 Months Parts and 12 Month Engine and is included at no additional charge with every purchase..
- Countyimports.com defect Gurantee: We guarantee our products free from manufacture defects, if you receive a defective machine within the first 30 days from the date you receive your item you must provide a documented PDI and MECHANIC Check that can be verified by a certified mechanic. Please contact customer service at 877-300-8707 ext #1 monday thru friday 6am to 6pm 6pm pacific standard time.
- Vehicle Warranty is a manufacture Warranty: Warranty is on a parts exchange basis only. https://www.Countyimports.com/ will service your vehicle under the product manufacture warranty at no additional costs to you. Our staff will facilitate the filing and submittal of any and all claims on your behalf with your vehicle / brand manufacturer for the entire period of the warranty they offer as a standard.
- Warranty Effective Date: Warranty period starts from the date you receive your vehicle and sign for acceptance of delivery. Warranty covers factory defects and defaults only, the warranty offered is a MFG warranty and not an implied Countyimports.com Warranty. We are unable to cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. However, it is buyer's responsibility to ship or bring in their vehicle to our facility for warranty service(s).
- Parts Only Warranty: If the owner decides to have service or repairs performed on the vehicle in your local area, the manufactures standard warranty that is included with the sale of all vehicles will apply. This is a PARTS ONLY WARRANTY. Purchase of any and all vehicles on Countyimports.com are Parts Only Warranties.
- Parts Warranty is a Vehicle Brand / Manufacture Warranty: Countyimports.com is a facilitator to ensure claim accuracy between our customers and the mfg. The MFG will never cover labor. This is explained in the product details page, terms of sale, checkout procedures and on the brand / manufacture website as well. Please check each MFG home site for their exact terms and conditions for their warranty offered if you have questions. Questions, please call us Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
- To File a Valid Warranty Claim: please view the top of this page and select the link that applies to your need. Returning your defective part(s) will ensure we send you the correct part(s) and assist us in monitoring and correcting potential manufacture defects. Replacement parts are shipped without charge, but it is customer's responsibility to find certified mechanic to install the replacement parts, pay any associated labor cost. The warranty is provided for aid to the owner in maintaining their vehicle. Because the owner, purchased the vehicle on sale and without any further implied warranties or guarantees, it is the responsibly of the owner to maintain their vehicle as well. Parts support and technical support are always provided by our staff. If you need help or to be walked through anything, please call us at 877-300-8707
- Claim Instructions: In order to complete a valid claim you must fax a certified service form from your local service center validating your products needs with part names included and email / fax to Countyimports.com. You can locate our contact information here. Failure to provide this information will result in a claim denial by the Manufacturer.
Manufacturer Limited Parts Warranty
Buyer acknowledges that he or she is qualified to operate this product, and is in proper physical condition to participate in such activities. The buyer also agrees to assume all risks when operating or allowing others to operate his or her product. If the buyer does not feel capable of operating the product, he or she must find professional training for such activities.
WARNING!! YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF MOTORIZED VEHICLES CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY LEAD TO SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. These inherent risks and dangers may be caused by buyer's own actions or inaction, the actions or inaction of others participating or not participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of others. There may be additional risks, including social and economic loss, either known or unknown to Purchaser, not readily foreseeable, and buyer fully accepts and assumes responsibility for all such risks, losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of Purchaser's participation in riding activities, AS EVEN PROPER OPERATION AND USE OF A MOTORIZED VEHICLE MAY NOT PREVENT SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
OUR WARRANTY COVERS PARTS, ENGINE FOR ALL PRODUCTS AS FOLLOWS:
ON ROAD: GAS SCOOTERS 3 Months PARTS AND 1 ENGINE WARRANTY, 1 YEAR IN HOUSE LABOR ON PARTS AND ENGINE:
Countyimports.com will file all claims and will supply, or install in house, new or rebuilt replacement parts in exchange for defective parts, as well as perform in house repairs on defective engines for a period of 1(one) year from the date of purchase at no charge. After 1(one) year, all repair cost are the responsibility of the owner.
OFF ROAD: ATV'S, UTV'S, BUGGIES, GO CARTS AND DIRT BIKES 3 Months PARTS, 1 YEAR ENGINE WARRANTY. 6 MONTHS IN HOUSE PARTS LABOR, 1 YEAR IN HOUSE ENGINE LABOR:
Countyimports.com will file all claims and will supply, or install in house, new or rebuilt replacement parts in exchange for defective parts for a period of 6(six) months, as well as perform in house repairs on defective engines for a period of 1(one) year from the date of purchase at no charge.
THE ENGINE SHOULD BE RETURNED to be repaired, IF IT'S MALFUNCTION is IN WARRANTY PERIOD.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING PARTS ONLY:
All internal lubricated parts, i.e. Pistons, piston rings, piston pins, connecting rods, rod bearings, camshaft, camshaft bearings, timing chain, crankshaft, crankshaft main bearings, oil pump, water pump, valves, valve springs, valve guides, valve seats, valve lifters and valve push rods. Additionally, the engine head and cylinder will only be covered if damage is caused solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more internal lubricated components listed above.(Broken gears or any damage caused by outside impact is not covered by warranty)
The Engine case itself will only be covered if the damage caused was solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components listed above. (Broken gears or any damage caused by outside impact is not covered by warranty)
All internal lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing case, i.e. differential, differential gears, drive shaft, drive axles, CV joints, axle bearings, reverse gears and output shafts. The drive axle housing as well as the reverse gearbox housing, if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more or the internal lubricated components contained the drive axle housing will be covered. (Any bent, broken, or damage caused by outside impact is not covered by warranty)
For carburated vehicles; Carburetor, vacuum fuel pump, intake manifold, fuel tank and fuel petcock. For fuel injected vehicles; Fuel injectors, fuel pump, fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator.
Stator, stator pickup, magneto, voltage regulator\ rectifier, CDI, starter relay\ starter solenoid, starter motor, coil, distributor assembly and injector relay.
Radiator, radiator cap, thermostat, thermostat housing, temperature indicator switch, cooling fan motors, water pump and water pump housing.
Calipers, drum housings, drum brake linkage, reservoirs, rotors, and lines.
Frame, swing arms, A-arms, steering controls. (Any bent, broken, or damage caused by outside impact is not covered warranty)
TRANSMISSION (Automatic or Standard):
All internal lubricated parts contained within the transmission case,
i.e. flywheel, hydraulic shift linkage, kick start spindle, kick start secondary gear and transmission gears. The transmission case itself will be covered if the damage was solely as a result of mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transmission case. (Improper changing of gears without a complete stop will cause damage to internal gears. "Not covered under warranty")
COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS:
Initial assembly and preparation must be performed in accordance with the Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form that is provided. Additionally, all work must be performed by a professional mechanic (i.e. engine repair shop, motorcycle shop, or local auto repair shop) or an authorized Dealer to assure your vehicle is in good working condition. Upon completion, you must mail in the Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form signed by the technician that performed the service. You will need to provide proof of this service when filing a warranty claim, so (consumers) keep your receipts please. Subject to the limitations stated in this agreement, countyimports agrees (at its sole discretion) to replace a covered component if the covered component fails as a result of one or more of the internal lubricated parts within the component stated warranty period from the date of purchase, while the component is being used under the conditions and in the manner specified by its original manufacturer. Keep in mind these units are built for recreational use only. Your claim may be denied under the following circumstances:
Misuse or abuse of the vehicle, i.e.
- Stunt ridding
- Modification of any kind
- Ridding at constant wide open throttle
- Unit is used as a rental
- Damage is caused by an accident
- Product is used in a manner that it is not designed for
- Inexperienced rider abuse
- Improper adjustment\operation of the clutch, i.e. dragging, causing premature burning of the friction plates
- Improper adjustment\operation of brakes
- Improper gear engagement, i.e. engaging reverse will traveling forward
Improper maintenance, i.e.
- Lack of routine maintenance
- Repairs performed are done so by yourself, not a professional technician or your dealer
- Use of incorrect lubricants
- Improper initial set up
- Use of aftermarket parts for repair
The following items are not covered:
Tires, rims, body panels, fuses, forks, shocks, gaskets, light bulbs, seats, CV Boots, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, filters, clutch wear parts, cables, drive belt, chain, spark plug, any part made from rubber, belts, brake linings and/or pads, batteries, sprockets, external springs, clips, nuts, bolts and fasteners.
HANDLING OF WARRANTY CLAIMS:
All Parts warranty issues must be processed through the dealer where your product was purchased. If you can not reach your dealer, you must produce a copy of your original invoice showing our model number, vehicle identification number and date of purchase on the invoice, as well as a copy of your Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form before we can warranty your product directly. All defective parts must be returned to BMS for inspection and verification of defect. BMS reserves the right to decline any warranty claim based on the criteria listed in the COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS portion of this warranty.
All Engine warranty issues must be processed through the dealer where your product was purchased. If you can not reach your dealer, you must produce a copy of your original invoice showing our model number, vehicle identification number and date of purchase on the invoice, as well as a copy of your Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form before we can warranty your product directly. In either case, after obtaining an RMA number from BMS, you will be provided with a return shipping label. The motor must be removed from the vehicle, safely packaged and shipped to our repair facility located at the address listed below. BMS reserves the right to decline any warranty claim based on the criteria listed in the COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS portion of this warranty.
WHY DO YOU WANT MY PART BACK?
We may need your part for several reasons:
- We need to verify your replacement part is the correct one to send to you.
- We require the part back so we may monitor defective parts and notify the correct manufacturer of potential future problems or recalls.
- We need to verify that your part is in fact defective. Many times we receive parts that are not defective at all.
- Items under warranty must be sent back in order to receive free exchanges.
INITIAL PREPARATION AND DELIVERY ISSUES (DEALER ONLY):
Items not covered by the warranty above may be covered under the initial set up of the vehicle if reported to BMS by the dealer as soon as the unit is uncrated. Please remember to inspect each unit, and to list all damages you see to the outside of the box on the bill of lading, as well as take photos of the damage. Drivers can be pushy, but to insure proper reimbursement and a prompt resolution, all damages must be reported to BMS, as well as the shipping company upon delivery. In most cases the driver has the ability to contact their office and request a claim number for you on the spot.
Contact your sales rep for details.
THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE:
- THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT USE A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC (ENGINE REPAIR SHOP, MOTORCYCLE SHOP, OR AUTO REPAIR SHOP) OR AN AUTHORIZED BMS DEALER TO ASSEMBLE AND PREP THE PRODUCT PRIOR TO OPERATION.
Proof of this is required for warranty claims.
- DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY AN ACCIDENT.
- CUSTOMER FAILS TO FOLLOW THE MINIMUM MAINTENANCE AND BREAK-IN REQUIREMENTS SUGGESTED BY THE MANUFACTURER, AND FAILS TO PROVIDE PROPER SERVICE DOCUMENTS.
- THE DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT IS CAUSED DURING SHIPPING.
- PRODUCT IS USED IN A MANNER WHICH IT WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR.
- THE PRODUCT IS MODIFIED IN ANYWAY.
- THE PRODUCT IS USED IN RENTAL OR COMMERCIAL BUSINESS.
All towing and/or shipping charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If the components are repaired under the terms of this agreement, they will be repaired or replaced with component parts of like kind and quality.
LABOR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE PARTS:
Countyimports does not reimburse any labor cost. However Countyimports provides free in house labor on defective motors and installation of defective parts that are still under their specified warranty period.
If your product is still under warranty, you must contact our office to obtain an RMA number in order to return any part for exchange, or engine for repair. Ship the part to our service center and address provided in your claim response form. We will pay return shipping to you unless it is determined your part was abused, misused or damaged in any way other than a manufacturers defect. Your dealer / service provider in your area may handle the parts exchange for you at no expense, however the option to do so is that of the dealers and we have no control over our dealers in house parts exchange policies.
OUT OF WARRANTY:
Customer is to pay for parts, S&H both ways, In all cases you must send us the part that needs to be replaced. Failure to do so may result in you getting the wrong part. We are not responsible for wrong parts sent if we do not have your part to exchange and verify correct part numbers.
The following is our general shipping policy. See above specifics for warranty shipping.
- All shipping related fees must be prepaid in full. Unless the customer is using Freight collect or has arranged his/her own freight.
- Countyimports.com will file all claims and will not guarantee any delivery schedule.
- Countyimports.com will file all claims and is not responsible for shipping delays, as we are at the will of the shipping company.
- Countyimports.com will file all claims and is not responsible for damages that may occur during shipping.
- Countyimports.com will file all claims and is not responsible for any extra cost incurred by the customer after the part has been shipped.
- Countyimports.com will file all claims and is not responsible for the costs of return shipping and these costs must be included with the initial part order if not under warranty. If shipping funds are not included, we will not ship the part.
- Countyimports.com will file all claims and is not responsible for any cancellation incurred cost. All costs that arise due to cancelation must be paid in full and are not refundable. Example: If a product or parts have left the warehouse, and the customer cancels the order, the shipping company will charge freight, regardless of your cancelation.
LIMITED WARRANTY TRANSFERABILITY:
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS:
THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. Countyimports.com SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHICLES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.
NO OTHER AGREEMENT:
There are no other agreements between the parties with regards to the components purchased except as stated in this agreement & limited warranty.
Countyimports.com will file all claims and reserves the right to inspect the defective part before replacing it. In some cases we will require the customer to send in the defective part for inspection before an exchange can be made. The inspection process could take from 2-4 business days after its arrival to the designated inspection office. BMS will decide if the part in question is defective or otherwise.
It is the responsibility of the buyer, dealer and distributor and/or end user, and not Countyimports.com , to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and use, of any item purchased from Countyimports.com. All equipment is sold subject to public law and any local, state or federal ordinances or international law. Dealers and end users must consult their local, state & county laws before ordering or purchasing products made or distributed by BMS. Dealer/Distributor agrees that absolutely no sales of any of our motorized products will be to minors. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that he/she is of legal age. BMS will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us or any of our distributors & dealers.
Purchaser hereby certifies that He/She is over 18 years of age. Purchaser has carefully read the foregoing and acknowledges that purchaser understands and agrees to all of the above terms and conditions. Purchaser has had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this agreement and the effect of the same. Purchaser is aware that by ordering and sending payments for any item(s), purchaser assumes all risks and waives and releases certain substantial rights that the purchaser may have or posses. Purchaser therefore releases all liability and waives any and all rights the purchaser may have in regards to purchases made of product directly or indirectly from Countyimports.com
This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my agents and personal representatives.
All parts and engines sent in for exchange should have there assigned RMA number clearly listed on the outside of the package, and should be sent to:
7364 El Cajon Blvd # 108
San Diego , Ca 92115
Manufacturer Limited Parts Not Under any Warranty
Warranty is effective only if:
(1) The product is completely and correctly assembled by a certified automotive or motorcycle technician with documented proof of completion and PDI. (pre-delivery inspection)
(2) The product is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose.
(3) The product receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments.
The following are warranty limitations (not under warranty):
- Spark plugs
- Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housings, etc.) batteries, brakes, brakes handles, seats, lights, belts and tires.
- Extreme riding, racing or competition
- Loss of time without motorcycle
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty is on a parts exchange basis only.
- Labor is free if you send your vehicle to our warehouse facility for repair
- Warranty does not cover or reimburse any outside labor charges, towing or shipping charges to and from
Again this machine MUST be assembled by a certified mechanic performing the required point Pre-Driving inspection for the warranty to be effective. Documentation supporting completion may be requested and included with any claims that Countyimports.com staff will facilitate for the owner to ensure a claim is processed in a timely manner. If you need help locating a dealership in your area we suggest visiting https://www.superpages.com/ and searching your local area for an ATV / SCOOTER dealer. You will be surprised by what comes up. If all else fails please give us a call anytime to help locate a service center with you. - 877-300-8707
This warranty does not include labor, wearable parts, or damaged parts from accidents, abuse, or shipping. If you have a part that needs replacing, we'll send the part within 2 to 4 weeks if in stock or will let you know the lead time for the part. In some cases, the parts may have to be shipped from China and may take 4 weeks or more for delivery. If you wish to waive your warranty, the claims process and the standard wait time you can purchase your parts at a discount via our online parts department. We carry over 60,000 ATV, SCOOTER, DIRTBIKE spare parts via a 3rd party parts supplier. This supplier is not your MFG and we cannot send parts to you under warranty from this service. This service is available to you as a courtesy. Please note your purchase was a wholesale purchase and thus all claims must be complete and will never cover labor. This is a standard agreement and how you received your initial purchase for such a low price.
PARTS RETURNS POLICY
You are responsible for the freight charge associated with this return, please do not send the product back to us "Freight collect", we will refuse the shipment and it will be returned to you by the carrier. All returns are subject to a 20-25% restocking fee. Refund does not include the original shipping charge, if any.
ATV, MOPED, SCOOTER, DIRTBIKE, GO KART MOTORCYCLE RETURN POLICY:
Warning! "Manufactures defects will only be covered" There are absolutely no refunds for any fueled items or used items regardless of damage or performance, all sales are FINAL! Any unauthorized packages returned without a valid RMA number written on the exterior packaging will be refused and sent back to the customer. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Countyimports.com HAS PRICED ITS PRODUCTS UPON THE UNDERSTANDING, AND YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THE UNDERSTANDING, THAT -Countyimports.com, or any affiliated or associated business connected- WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY FORM OF CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, STATUTORY, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND OR TYPE ARISING FROM ANY TYPE OF COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS, ENVIRONMENTAL, TORT, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCT AND/OR ITS USE.
INDEMNIFICATION: YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COMPLETELY HARMLESS Countyimports.com FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA THE SITE.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS: THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. COUNTYIMPORTS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES OR TIME INVESTED, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHICLES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.